A multi-week Seminar to help you learn
to read your Bible more effectively
Learn what the Bible has to say
Starting January 18th, 7:00 - 8:30 every Tuesday evening.
Join us on Zoom
Reasons to Attend
- Everyone who registers gets a helpful workbook
- Learn and develop skills to help you read the Bible with better understanding
- This seminar is designed for online viewing
- Find out why Genesis is important to the Bible
- Discover how Genesis establishes the foundation for the rest of the Bible record
- Review key Bible stories of men of faith
- Gain appreciation for God’s design in creation
- Overcome the fear of reading the Old Testament
What you will Learn
- The Bible’s theme
- Who Wrote the Bible – where did it come from?
- How to remove any “mystery” which many religions cast about the Bible
- How to learn more in less time with effective study tools
- Tips for letting the Bible interpret the Bible
- Prove for yourself that the Bible is not a work of fiction
- Why are the Jews so important in the Bible?
- How did so many interpretations of the Bible develop?
- How critics of the Bible “prove” their criticism
- Why is there an Old Testament and a New Testament?
- What does the title Christ mean?